Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: My Most Read Authors


Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today's topic is authors I've read the most books from:

1. Cassandra Clare (12 books)
I was not even surprised when I checked goodreads. I was obsessed with The Infernal Devices when I first read them.

2. Rick Riordan (10 books)
I read the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series over the past two years and my love of Greek Mythology only grew.

3. J.K. Rowling (7 books)
Obviously. I really want to read some of her newer books.

4. C.S. Lewis (7 books)
Narnia was one of the first magical lands I read of that I genuinely wanted to live in.

5. Eion Colfer (7 books)
Artemis Fowl was my childhood. I've still yet to read the final book.

6. Cathy Cassidy (7 books)
Wow, childhood books are a theme here, aren't they? Every kid in primary school was reading these books.

7. Jill Marshall (7 books)
And the kids books don't end! I encouraged my sister to read the Jane Blonde series too.

8. Ali Sparkes (5 books)
The Shapeshifter series: not the most well known, but certainly one of my favourites as a kid.

9. Julia Golding (4 books)
I have a vague memory of The Companions Quartet, only that they filled the void that was the first few years of High School.

10. Chris Colfer (4 books)
Have a gushed enough about Chris Colfer already? No? Didn't think so.

Is your list similar to mine, or totally different? Let me know who your most read authors are!

- Helia

No comments:

Post a Comment