Tuesday 13 October 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Author Collaborations that Need to Happen

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's a short one this week as I couldn't come up with 10, and the topic is authors I'd love to see write a book together:



1. John Green and Chris Colfer
I believe they have only met once in 2012 at Book Expo America, but I think their combined intelligence and wit would produce an excellently humourous yet deep and tragic book about teenage idiots who make tons of mistakes yet are highly ambitious. Needless to say, if this were to happen I would freak out and preorder a copy instantly.

2. Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart
Not an author duo, but an author trio! These three ladies have huge internet presences with their YouTube channels, and they have all written books. I have only read Grace's book, but I know that from their interactions and comedy tours together that they would create the ultimate self help book with highly questionable life advice packed with their lovable humour.

Only two, I know, but all the authors I could think of were either too similar or drastically different. Maybe you'll have better luck. Link me to your top ten tuesdays of this week - I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment