Tuesday 3 November 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Debut Authors to Watch Out For

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is debut authors who's future books I am looking forward to:



1. Sally Green - I really enjoyed the themes addressed in her book 'Half Bad', which I reviewed earlier this year. With the release of the third book next year, I cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel, 'Half Wild'.

2. R.J. Palacio - 'Wonder' was published three years ago but I only got to read it this year. Palacio has published other stories based on the other characters in 'Wonder' but I'd love to read more from her.

3. Grace Helbig - I loved 'Grace's Guide: The Art of Pretending to be a Grown-Up', and I even met Grace herself at her Bluewater book signing. Her second book, 'Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It' sounds like it has a similar setup but with a fashion focus, and I cannot wait to read it!

Sorry it's another short TTT today. What debut authors are you watching out for? I would love to get some recommendations!

2 comments:

  1. This week was really hard to come up with! Have you read Magonia? Not technically a debut novel, but it's kind of close :p And really good!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not but I just looked it up and it sounds incredibleand the cover is beautiful! I'm adding it to my wishlist :D

      Delete