Thursday 31 March 2016

March Wrap Up // Being a Picky Reader Pays Off

This month consisted of completing or continuing series that I was neglecting, as well as reading a ton of diverse reads.

Reading Wrap Up
I don't want to seem like I'm throwing out too many 5 star ratings, but all of these were just that good. Also I'm trying to avoid half star ratings in order to avoid confusion (is a 3.5 star really that different from a simple 3? normally I add the .5 if I'm feeling generous).

I'm really picky about what I chose to read out of fear of disappointment, and that seems to be working out a lot in my favour. It also helped that many of the books I read this month were continuations of series I already loved.


Book Haul
  • A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

Post Catch Up

No comments:

Post a Comment