Friday 5 May 2017

May Hiatus - I'll be back soon!

I'm going to be taking a little blogging break this month. I've been blogging for almost 2 years now I don't intend to be leaving permanently any time soon! But I do have a lot of assessments due that I need to be working on, and I haven't had time to write anything for the blog ahead of time.

I'll still post the odd review in May here or there if I get the time to read, and I'll still be online visiting people's blogs and checking social media (although probably not posting much there either),  so I'm not fully gone! If I get all my assessments in ahead of time I might even make an early return. But for now I have to prioritise my studying and essay writing rather than my blog.

See you all soon <3 xx

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, making those your priorities. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete