Tuesday 31 October 2017

September & October Wrap Up

These past couple of months have felt a little disorganised, but I think this blog is coming together again. As I said in a post in mid October, you're going to see fewer Top 10 Tuesday posts and more posts that I want to be writing.

As I don't have time to be reading ahything other than university books, there won't be many reviews for the rest of 2017 (other than required reading mini review posts), so I'll probably be posting a little less than before. But you'll still be seeing posts from me once a week at least, and I hope in 2018 my life and blog will be fully back on track.



Reading Wrap Up
Most of the books I've read in the last 2 months have been for university, so I wrote mini reviews for them rather than full review posts. You can find those mini reviews in this post here.
  • Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody - ★★★☆☆
  • The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad - ★★★★☆
  • Howards End by E.M. Forster - ★★★★☆
  • Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx - ★★★☆☆
  • Open Secrets by Alice Munro - ★☆☆☆☆
  • The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks - ★★☆☆☆
  • A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce - DNF
  • What Maisie Knew by Henry James - DNF


Post Wrap Up

What did you read this month? Did you have any favourites? Have you read any of the books I read or are any of them on your TBR? Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment